Dear participants, in order to create valuable results and provide a fair competition experience for all participants, please respect those rules:
- You can participate to 1, 2 or 3 tasks: they will be awarded separately.
- You must register and process the test set in time for your method to be evaluated.
- You must submit your method short description in time for your method to be included in the result paper.
- Your method must not include any manual annotation process.
- You must train on the training set or publicly available data exclusively.
- You must clearly indicate in your method presentation the training and validation sets you used.
- You should calibrate all your parameters using the validation set. Not doing so will be pointed out in the report.
- You may use the complete dataset for training. In particular, you can use the training sets for tasks 2 and 3 as unsupervised training examples for task 1. If you do so, please report it in your method's description.
- You must report in your method's description any redundancy in data that you make use of.
- We will not ask you to send code or binaries, but we encourage you to release your method under an open-source license after the competition.